What is Vaginal lubricant ?
Vaginal lubricant is a type of a personal lubricant which women use during the sexual intercourse. Female partner apply the vaginal lubricant to the sensitive area like vagina during the vaginal intercourse. The women who have the problem of vagina dryness can use different types of lubricants to overcome from this problem. To make the vagina intercourse more comfortable and painless, it is important for female to apply lots of vagina lubricant or best female lubrication. The vaginal lubricant is generally made with the natural ingredients, so it is safe for intimate area.
It is better for women to use the water based lubricant for vaginal intercourse. Many water based lubricant contain the glycerin and most of the women does not feel any problem, while using this type of personal lubricant. Some women have sensitive skin and also have the problem of yeast infection, so they should select the glycerin free water based lubricant or sex lubricant oil. Water based lubricant have tendency to dissolve very easily. So while using the water based lubricant during vaginal intercourse, women should reapply it again and again.
The vaginal lubricant are available in different color, texture, taste and odor. Women can easily purchase the vaginal lubricant or lubricant gel from shop or from online store. Women can use the vaginal lubricant during sexual intercourse and masturbation.
Its effects and caveats ?
With the help of vaginal lubricant women can enjoy their sexual intercourse without any pain. Vaginal lubricant helps to reduce the friction and also make the surface slippery, so that men can easily insert his penis into the female partner vagina. If women use the different types of sex toys and condom, then they should apply some amount of personal lubricant on the surface of the sex toys and condom also. Some women experience that sex is better while they may be extra lubricated.
While using the vaginal lubricant, women should take some precaution also. Before using the vaginal lubricant, women should check the expire date. If the lubricant is expired then women should take the new one. Once the seal of the vaginal lubricant is opened, then women should complete the lubricant as soon as possible. If the color and odor of the lubricant get change then women should avoid using it. For the beginner it is important to take the patch test, if it does not make any types of allergy or irritation, then apply it to the sensitive area.
- Lubricants Labo TOP
- Find favorites types of lubricant on the correct usage features of Lubricants.
- What is sex lubricant oil? Correct use, what is suitable for?
- What is a lubricant gel? What is the correct usage?
- What is best female lubrication? lube for vaginal lubricant.
- Vaginal lubricant, what is a lube for relieving sexual pain?
- lubricant meaning, What is a lubricant in india and hindi?
- How to use lubricant, deadline of usage and preservation, other kinds etc.
- India's response to Uses of lubricants, how many people are using it?
- Anal lubricants, anal has reasons for anal.
- What is natural lubricants? Its types and specification
- What is flavoured sex lubricants? Type and usage.
- What is personal lubricants? Types and usage
- What are sex lotions? Types and uses
- What is lube? How to choose and buy lube?
- What is lubricant gel? Types and uses.
- What is ky-jelly lube? How to use & advantages.
- What is massage gel? Uses and advantages
- What is vaginal gel? Odor Eliminating Gel for Maintaining Healthy Vaginal pH
- What is flavored lube? Flavored Lubes & Lotions Make Oral Sex Fun
- What is water based lube? Best water-based personal lube or lubricants for sex pleasure
- What is silicone based lube? Best Silicone Based Personal Lubricants
- Oil based lube. Best oil based sex lubricant for smooth anal or vaginal sex