What type of lubricants are there?
Sex Lubricants are used to eliminate the vagina dryness and increase the pleasure in the lovemaking. There are three types of lubricant that you can use:
Meaning of lubricant is here
Water based lubricant
It is a most common type of lubricant and feels like natural lubrication. Water-based lubes are safer to use in all type of sexual act, oral sex, intercourse, etc. This lubricant is water soluble, so easy to remove after intercourse. It can wash away quickly from the clothes or sheets.
Silicone based Lubricant
Silicon lubes is for more slipperiness. It is long lasting than a water based lubricant. Silicon lubricant is insoluble in water. Couples may use it in a shower, bathtub means in underwater sex. It allows skin feel soft and smooth. The silicone-based lubricant is not suitable to use with silicone made sex toys.
Oil based Lubricant
Oil lubricant is not suitable for sexual intercourse. It can damage the latex in condoms. Baby oil, petroleum jelly, body lotion, etc are included in oil-based lubricant. The oil-based lubricant is great for masturbation, massages and playing with any sex toy. It allows smooth and enough lubrication in the latex free act. Anal lubricants are also often oil type.
Differences in usage depending on the type
If you want to feel the most natural and lasts the longest sex, use lubricant. Lubricant makes sex better with smoothening the sexual intercourse.To start up sex, couples love to explore their love on partner's body. Foreplay is key for better sex. You can use Oil based Lubricant, to pleasure and put pressure on a partner. Sexual massages make him/her erotic. Stimulate the partner with the correct oil-based lubricant.
Now, for sexual intercourse. You may use water-based lubricant because it washes off easily. Water-based lubricant gives vagina lubrication to penetrate without any pain. Water lubes are the first choice of couples for sexual intercourse. The silicone-based lubricant is suitable for vaginal sex as well as anal sex. There are also cream type and gel type etc. in addition, and it is divided according to the use So pleasure their anus, you can go with silicone based lubricant. This lubricant can stay for long and that's the anus want.
- Lubricants Labo TOP
- Find favorites types of lubricant on the correct usage features of Lubricants.
- What is sex lubricant oil? Correct use, what is suitable for?
- What is a lubricant gel? What is the correct usage?
- What is best female lubrication? lube for vaginal lubricant.
- Vaginal lubricant, what is a lube for relieving sexual pain?
- lubricant meaning, What is a lubricant in india and hindi?
- How to use lubricant, deadline of usage and preservation, other kinds etc.
- India's response to Uses of lubricants, how many people are using it?
- Anal lubricants, anal has reasons for anal.
- What is natural lubricants? Its types and specification
- What is flavoured sex lubricants? Type and usage.
- What is personal lubricants? Types and usage
- What are sex lotions? Types and uses
- What is lube? How to choose and buy lube?
- What is lubricant gel? Types and uses.
- What is ky-jelly lube? How to use & advantages.
- What is massage gel? Uses and advantages