How to use lubricant ?
Personal Lubricant is a special type of lubricant which couple use during the sexual activity. Types of lubricant are such as water based lubricant, silicone based lubricant, oil based lubricant, natural lubricant, flavoured lubricant etc. Couple can select any of the personal lubricant according to their choice and need.
Before using the personal lubricant, couple should clean their hand with water or antiseptic soap. Now take some amount of lubricant on the tip of the finger and apply it to the most sensitive or genital area. Personal lubricant helps to reduce the friction and make the surface slippery. If couple use condom during the sexual activity, then they should apply personal lubricant on the inner and outer surface of the condom.
With the help of personal lubricant couple can easily wear the condom without any difficulty. During sexual intercourse, if couple use different types of sex toys then it is important for them to apply lots of lubricant on the surface of the sex toys, so that couple can easily insert it without any pain. Personal lubricant also help to provide the enhance pleasure.
Couple also use the personal lubricant during masturbation. While doing the anal sex, it is better for couple to use the silicone based lubricant or oil based lubricant instead of water based lubricant because it does not easily get dissolved and works for a long time. You can also prevent sexual pains by supplementing with lubricating when female lubrication and vaginal lubricant are missing.
How to dispose of lubricant, etc. ?
After sexual activity, it is important for couple to clean the personal lubricant properly otherwise it cause a yeast infection or any other infection. To clean the personal lubricant from genital area, couple use warm water and antiseptic soap. Water based lubricant easily get clean whereas silicone based lubricant or oil based lubricant take more time for cleaning. Couple can also use towel, after cleaning the genital area with water or soap.
If the personal lubricant get expired, or if the color and odor of personal lubricant get change then couple should avoid using it. In this case couple should throw the personal lubricant into the dustbin. Couple should also flush the liquid or gel, and throw the empty bottle of the personal lubricant into the dustbin. Once the couple open the seal of the personal lubricant, then they should finish it within one month or as soon as possible.
- Lubricants Labo TOP
- Find favorites types of lubricant on the correct usage features of Lubricants.
- What is sex lubricant oil? Correct use, what is suitable for?
- What is a lubricant gel? What is the correct usage?
- What is best female lubrication? lube for vaginal lubricant.
- Vaginal lubricant, what is a lube for relieving sexual pain?
- lubricant meaning, What is a lubricant in india and hindi?
- How to use lubricant, deadline of usage and preservation, other kinds etc.
- India's response to Uses of lubricants, how many people are using it?
- Anal lubricants, anal has reasons for anal.
- What is natural lubricants? Its types and specification
- What is flavoured sex lubricants? Type and usage.
- What is personal lubricants? Types and usage
- What are sex lotions? Types and uses
- What is lube? How to choose and buy lube?
- What is lubricant gel? Types and uses.
- What is ky-jelly lube? How to use & advantages.
- What is massage gel? Uses and advantages
- What is vaginal gel? Odor Eliminating Gel for Maintaining Healthy Vaginal pH
- What is flavored lube? Flavored Lubes & Lotions Make Oral Sex Fun
- What is water based lube? Best water-based personal lube or lubricants for sex pleasure
- What is silicone based lube? Best Silicone Based Personal Lubricants
- Oil based lube. Best oil based sex lubricant for smooth anal or vaginal sex